Getting Old Is A Drag

When I went to the bar tonight, I noticed this old man about 75-80 years old sitting all alone in the corner. He was crying over his cocktail. I stopped and asked him what was wrong.
He said, "I have a 22 year old husband at home. I met him a year ago, right here in this very bar!" He continued, "He makes love to me every morning and then he makes me pancakes, sausage, fresh fruit and freshly ground, brewed coffee."
I asked, "Well then, why are you crying?"
He said, "He makes me homemade soup for lunch and my favorite brownies and then he makes love to me half the afternoon."
I asked, "So, why are you crying?"
He said, "For dinner he makes me a gourmet meal with wine and my favorite dessert and then he makes love to me until 2:00am."
Again, I asked, "Well, for goodness sakes! Why in the world would you be CRYING?!!"
And he answered, "I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I LIVE!"

No comments: